Sunday, March 23, 2008

My First Car

Yesterday, I got my first Car. Its a day I have waited for, for a long time, but the was worth it. Many people prefer to get a car first and then a house, but I choise to get a house first and then a car. I am now the proud owner of a Mitsubishi Magna TL ES, 6 cylinder 3.5 L VTec complete with Power windows, mirrors and cruise & climate control. In short a wonderful car.

It is not brand new. It is a 2004 car that has done 65K kms, but the drive feels just like its new. Heres a look at my latest babe :


Just about to take her for a spin after she was officially "Mine"


Doesn't she have a sexy back ;););)

I have done 200 kms in 2 days notwithstanding the fact that the country was closed today on account of Easter. While on the freeways cruising at 100 kmph, the vehicle felt amazing - smooth, powerful and very stable. Now, I cant wait to gather a group of ppl and go on long drives. Cant wait for snow time to drive it up the snowy mountains either.

Thats one more thing ticked off my list to To-Dos!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You must be having lotta fun ~ Anantha

Prasad said...

aga aga aga kalakare mama!!!! irru varen :DDDD

ps: ppl are also pestering me to buy a car...but buyin a BULLET seems more inviting :DDD

Vrijilesh Rai said...

Awesome macha.. sooper cool.. so who's been riding wid u?

Anonymous said...

Sexy Back?? I think not...Get a spoiler, mate.

n.aka.zephyr said...

Hey RP,
Congrats on the car!!! She indeed looks hot ;)

I told you that my sis was in oz some time back.. she sent me some pics of the ocean drive near Melbourne… must be fun to drive in that stretch…

*sighs with a dreamy look on face*

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Nice car.

Anonymous said...

Kalakare pramod...pudu car...pudu veedu..eppo pudu manaivi ;-)....

reachme