Friday, May 02, 2008

I'm Back !!!!!

It is said that a Habit is very hard to wipe out coz :
if the H goes theres A BIT remaining
if the A goes theres a BIT remaining
if the B goes IT still remains.

Its the first time since I started blogging(thats about 3.5 yrs ago) that I havent posted for over a month, in other wiords have not kepy up my Habit. For starters, I have been unwell, thereby not having the motivation to do anything. I have been very busy at work and havent had the time to blog. The little time that I find at work is utilised playing Foosball / Pool / TableTennis (yes we have those facilities at work). At home, I have been trying to stay away from the computer and watch the TV instead:P:P Gordon Ramsay has me hooked twice a week with Kitchen Nightmares!!! The man has something about him, I must say!!!

Anyways, last week was a good one coz it started off quite well. We had the IT departments Day out for Team building (on Monday). We were taken to the Flemington race course(the centre of action on Melbourne Cup Day). We were split into 6 teams of 8 each and we played "Survivor", just like on the TV series. A series of team building tasks that required a combination of planning, resource planning, timing, coordination and lots of fun. It was a fun day and a learning day. It gave me teh opportunity to interact with work mates outside of work and also to get to know people with whom I havent worked with directly.

Among other things that have changed since the last time I posted, Melbourne is becoming colder by the day and it seems like a very early season of Snow in the nearby Alpines. As much as I hate cold weather, I am looking fwd to a trip up the snowy mountains sometime soon.

Its Saturday and I am going shopping now!!!!

6 comments:

Vrijilesh Rai said...

Welcome back Prams!

And hope u have a lovely winter ahead..

Sharath said...

Good to have you back! I thought you were looking fwd to the long drives in your new babe?

Cheers
S

Pramod said...

Vrij : Thanks mate!! I do hope its not a harsh winter, but then thats hoping for too much in Melbourne.

Sharath : I sure am looking fwd to teh long drives, but the cold is definitely not comfortable, and with my health the way ot is, long drives are a while away.

Prasad said...

okkamokka!!! inge hot hotter hottestaaaa irruku mama!!! PHEWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwww

pRADdy said...

ah im qite jealous on the weather part :-s

Meher :) said...

Phew! Maybe try spending a week here in India at this point of time.. then you would really look forward to the winters there :D

Its only getting worse by the day here!