Tuesday, September 18, 2007

External factors

The last 8 months have been like a roller coaster ride. There have been things that went well and there were things that could have been better, but what hurt the most are the things that did not go my way. The frustrating part of this whole ride is that the things that did not go my way were all environmental or extrernal factors, none of which I had control over. It brings about a feeling of helplessness.

I have never been a fan of roller coaster rides at the theme parks. I am looking forward for this ride to end so that I can get on my feet and walk my way past things at my own pace and with myself in full control. When on my own feet, I can atleast step up my effort if the environment conspires against me.

Shakespeare said : "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: They have their exits and their entrances...” - looks like the Director of the play is unhappy with me!!!!!

No comments: