Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Dear Puttu Kutty

I relaised that it has been a while since I last wrote to you and here I am with my next letter to you.

I keep waiting to want to see you on camera and to hear you babble on the phone. Your Thatha and "Aani" tell me that the moment you either see me or hear me and hear my name, you immediately draw the attention of everyone around and fold hands as if to hug me, conveying that "kaka betingtoh" (kaka hugs me). It gives me this wonderful feeling of joy to hear this and I feel like flying to Dubai and hugging you and giving you some nice ummus :):)

Puttu Kutty, I heard that you have started to say 'Mama', 'Papap' apart from 'Ammmmm-ma' and 'Aani' and 'Inni'. I am now waiting for you to say 'Kaka' and not the 'Kra Kra' that you are currently saying. Your Ammm-ma will tell you what I mean here!!!

When you were in Bangalore, I missed being there. I missed running behind you in the house, playing with you on the Oonjal and taking you for a drrrrrrrrrr drive on the Scooty with you standing in the front.

Your Papap has been a bad boy. He hasnt sent me the videos of your Bangalore trip yet. When you see him today do 'Atthu Atthu' to him ok and tell him that if he doesnt send it soon then "Khallas".

Before I sign off :
One Two, Buckle my Shoe Three Four, Shut the DoorFive Six, Pick up sticksSeven Eight, Lay them straightNine Ten..............

Waiting to see you complete that in person.

All my love to my Pandu Puttu
Yours affectionately
Chotu kaka

No comments: