Monday, July 16, 2007

Finishing the day on a high

It makes a world of a difference to finish the day on a high. The Friday gone by was a very hectic day (esp for a Friday) with me working on a key deliverable. The technology I was working on was new to me and it was interesting, but the breakthroughs had'nt come until COB. I went back home with a heavy feeling, trying to think about how I could crack it. I ended up with a headache too, from all the brainstorming.

Today was different, new week, new day and a freshmind and things worked out pretty well. I made all eth breakthroughs and have a solution in place now. The feeling was one of contentment. I felt complete. It has brightened up my evening.
Couple of things I learnt from thie experience :
  • Try to finish each day on a high, or atleast leave stuff in a completed state.
  • Do not take work home and think about work at home, esp on a Friday evening!!!

No comments: