Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Things I have wanted to Do, and not gotten to yet!!!

Theres been quite a few things that I have wanted to do for a while, but for one reason or the other, I havent gotten down to doing it with full gusto. Any reason will be an excuse, so i better not mention any. These are the things I have been wanting to do :

1. Sing and record a few of my favourite songs in Karaoke. These songs include : Kannal Pesum Penne (Mozhi), New York Nagaram (Sillunu Oru Kaadhal), Hum hai Is Pal Yahaan (Kisna), Ajab Si, Ajab Si (Om Shanti Om)

2. Make a simple website for my Mama who is a practising Hydro Geologist, to enable him to reach out and market his services.

3. Join a short course on Photography.

4. Develop a nice and simple utility software that will help in automating/simplifying some routine task. The aim of this is to learn the new and emerging technologies as well as to do something productive. Perhaps, this is the only thing on this list that I have done something about.

5. Go shopping to utilise the gift voucher that I received for my budday.

6. Take my car for a service.

I better stop here and try and get on to one of these tasks right away.......

3 comments:

Prasad said...

well i can help u finishin the gift voucher :DDDDD

long time mate!!! how u doin u aussie!

n.aka.zephyr said...

Hey RP,
If i was in your place... i would have finished off the voucher thingie... I got one yesterday and I shopped yesterday!!! :D

I also want to do a photography course at some point of time.. dunno when...

Nautankey said...

Vehicle to service is the most common thing which wud be pending with most folks I guess..still 6 is a pretty short list RP