Monday, October 29, 2007

Lost an hours sleep

Have you ever been jet lagged even without taking a flight or changing time zones? I have and today is one of those days. The Daylight Savings started yesterday and that meant that I lost an hours sleep. I woke up at what would have been 10 am, only to realise that it was the last Sunday of Oct and so it was 11 am. Gosh!!! Whatta start to the day.

Well thats not all, I went to bed at 11pm (what would have actually been 10 am) and since thats early I struggled to catch sleep. This morning I woke up at 7 am (what would have been 6 am) and bloody hell, it was hard!!!!!! I was Jetlagged!!!!! I am guessing I will be for a couple of days more.

The best thing about all this is that it is bright until about 8 and I can get back home and still have an hour of backyard cricket :) and cook while its still bright outside :) Ah well its just an hours sleep gone!!! thats ok!!!!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

make it up by goin to work late :DDDDDDDDD

Anonymous said...

Lol.. strange place yours [:P].. I live in a sane country where all we save is money.. no day.. no light.. [:D].. and we wake up at the same time through out the year [:D}[:D}

Saaveri... said...

LOL...u are not jetlagged u are bedlagged sorry for the PJ but i was bored looking at the code review comments i got!!

Unknown said...

Maybe i should jus second Sleepwalker's comment... :D

n.aka.zephyr said...

See... if you look at the advantages the lost sleep shudn't be much of an issue :)

Pramod said...

prasad : hahaha!!! not at the new workplace da. Not yet!!! :D:D

sleepwalker : Welcome to my blog :) Yes I live in an insane country but whats more important is I am sane :) Wonder if thats the case with you, though u live in a sane country :D:D

saaveri : LOL!!!! no no i am never bedlagged, love to be there all day long.

Curious : I second my own comment to Sleepwalker :):)

zephyr : Well yeah!!! but still waking up early is BAAAADDDDDDDD!!!!

Anonymous said...

:-) It looks like an unofficial exodus of bloggers out of o3. Yup, and so have I for the same reasons that have been bugging the o3 site for months and getting worse everyday.

Anyway, blogspot looks like a nice place to be. Wish you all the best in your new blog home. See yah around! God bless you and your family. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Pramod,

Well thats that but if u can get an hour a day extra through 6 months by compromising on some sleep for couple of days ... i guess its more than a fair deal :P

Cheers!!

Sumit

Anonymous said...

Happy Diwali da mama :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

The Artist said...

At least we dont have that problem here...

n.aka.zephyr said...

Hi...
tagged you :)